CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What a Day!!

I've accidentally break a dish on my dinner time where it rings me up that my mom has actually been doing all the kitchen works since i'm out for my courses and it is so kind of her that always to leave me a portion of dishes just to make sure her daughter had her meal on time and yet i still so careless to drop her beef with ginger onion on the floor :( just feel so bad suddenly. My feeling is that it is not the matter of the dish which had pour on the floor but is the heart of my moms that's why i feel so bad..anyway..let's talk something happy now..

****************


I finally had my gown on last saturday for the international wedding expo in mid valley'08. I am so excited the very morning then i get myself change ready for the day but my other collegues was right i'll only be happy for the first few hours the most later then i'll be damn tired as if i'm carrying a packet of rice standing and walking around the whole entire day, whereas my second day is to wear a traditional chinese kwa. The handwork of the chinese kwa was marvalous but it just look so old on me, at least i think so especially with the bun of my hair haha..this kwa is so much ligter than the wedding gown but is more thick on its material instead..



***************

However, after all this pretty pics there's a bad news behind on the day before the expo was that nicole has been rejected to be their model with an excuse that she has a short hair which their hair stylist has no idea on styling it..what a bad stylist..

Anyway, this is Peary, replacement of nicole

3 comments:

Patricia said...

The gown look great my dear.. you look beautiful..

Anonymous said...

beautiful meh...it's gorgeous la...haha...

Cl3m3nCe said...

thanks anonymous..if you guys don mind you could leave ur nick behind so at least i'm like talking to someone..