CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Patricia's Day

I'm proud to introduce my best friend, Patricia.



Patricia is her name, Taking pics is what she love, Family is who she call VIP, Love is what she cherish, Music is what she enjoy, Friendship is what she care, Laugh is what she want, Happiness is what she search, God is who she believe and Patricia is who she wanted to be.. ^^ (That's her slogan..hehe)


We have knew each other for at least a 13 year, a miracle friendship that only this poems can describe..girl, this poems is specialy dedicated to you..


True friendship isn't seen with the eyes, it is felt with the heart.
When there is trust, understanding, loyalty, and sharing.
True friendship is a rare feeling,
but when it is foundIt has profound impact on our well-being, strength, and character.
True friendship does not need elaborate gifts
Or spectacular events in order to be valuable or valued.
To ensure long-lasting quality and satisfaction.
True friendship only needs a few key ingredients;
Undying loyalty, unmatched understanding, unsurpassed trust,
Deep and soulful secrets, and endless sharing.
These ingredients, mixed with personality and a sense of humor,
Can make a friendship last a lifetime!
This is just a thank you, my friend, for all the wonderful and colorful
Special ingredients
You've brought to my life!

I Love and Treasure you always..

Take care.. and may all your wishes come true with my fully support ya..


1 comment:

Patricia said...

Thanks so much for the poem my dear.. I have been really busy at work.. so tired sometime I wish to run away.. but I can't.. Anyway.. I glad you call on my b-day and I was touched by your MMS.. Miss having u around.. *hugs hugs*