CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Looking forward


Is this a pretty gown? Never dare to think when will be my day wearing such a pretty gown..but dreams come true in such a sudden..soon...very soon...next coming weekend...omg..can't believe that isn't it? Clemence will be wearing a gown somekind like the above in the next coming weekend oh gosh..i've went to try out today it's really fits me well so pretty and feel so happiness, the only things that regret to inform is it's a single bride day without a groom.. :(


No doubts, it's just meant to be a model for a bridal company in mid valley on the 17th to 19th Oct'08.. hehe... and my friend Nicole will also be the model for the day.. so cool huh.. looking forward and so excited we just can't wait for the day to come true haha... sounds like so wanted to get marry badly haha...


Nicole's gown to be worned

***************


This will be my second chinese traditional wedding kwa for the day looks nice but tired to wear.. quite bulky and thick.. but we are chinese it's a compulsary to wear once in a lifetime hehe.. friends feel free to drop by to take photo for me can.. it's hard for myself to take my own pics so need u guys help :( hehe.. see ya..

No comments: