CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Flea Market

It's another weekend.. KL has been raining the whole day, looking at the rain drops with the windy weather let me feel more lonely sigh...

Anyway, salina, chris, nicole and i went to the curve yesterday at damansara cause salina and i never been there so sakai right..hehe.. nothing much to see inside the curve mall where they name it as the cinileisure but instead there's lots of interesting flea market at the outdoor and rows of fancy and english styles restaurants that makes me love so much..nevertheless, it is expensive to spend on each of the restaurants too but worth to have a try.




I saw this cute little baby wear at the brands outlet shop in ikano and did you notice it is calvin klein brand so impress so cute and the shirt is not even the length of my body height hehe..i love it so much but too bad it's too early for me to buy a baby shirt when i dont even have a bf yet haha.. :P

However, after a window shopping we decided to have a movie to spend our time out.. and we finally chose to watch the "Eagle Eye". Tho it's an action movie but it's the first action movie makes me so touch and almost cry at their ending and the most i admire is there's no human betrayer this time good good..no more like usual action movie always ends up with a betrayer among themselves and kill each other. Nice , nice feel free to pay a ticket for yourself and enjoy this movie k highly recommended.. good night..by the way, i've found out the actor of this movie really look quite alike with one of my brunei friend name "desmond" hee other than one is higher on the height and one is shorter, one is chinese and one is english but the feel on the first image really look quite similar haha..

No comments: