CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The house Bunny

Nicole had two premiere tickets of the house bunny from her sis so i went with her yesterday. I didn't notice there will be new movie on show till she told me that and it's bout how shelly (the girl in the above poster) change all the normal girls to their prettiest way. I never thought of watching this kind of girlish movie in a cinema but that makes me thought of the enchanted which is a girlish yet fairy land movie not bad..at least it do wake my girl hormone up and i smile through out the movie


However, the house bunny doesn't really makes me excited of the movie all way long too much but its just a fine movie and i bet guys won't like that but if it's for guys to peek on pretty and sexy girls ya this movie go ahead...haha..so, i guess nothing much to say bout the content of the movie but don't give up to plan to watch the movie for girls who actually wanted to watch so much ya..my words are just single comment..anyway, there's something i dream of from the movie it's "the shelly's bed" hehe..so cool..


No comments: