CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy birthday


Thanks!! BIG THANKS to friends who have sent me greetings, wishes, flowers or presents. I really appreciate so much especially when i have to spend my birthday alone in KL. Love you all..
It's neither the matter of pricing nor luxuries. It's the matter of sincere which makes me fall on my tears with people sending me greetings that i never thought of will but for those that i am expecting makes me dissapointed this year. Weird huh...

Nice cake? Cute isn't it.. i love it so much too but too bad it wasn't mine :(

It's my first year without a cake for my birthday.. sob.. but luckily chris, chia bean, lau and few more of them celebrating for me as belated on the next day at Neway and CoCoBanan. Thanks to them too it's been so nice of them.. they are my only close friend now in KL without them i'll be much more lonely. I can sing, eat, dance without paying that night haha feel so good hehe..There's even fire on the bar and sexy lady dancing in the club too fantastic...


************



************


************




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear u can suit urself comfortable there with new friends. Wish all ur wishes coe true. I as a friend of urs from far far away, will always bless for ya.

Patricia said...

apa la.. my gift picture look like tat meh.. cannot see much details.. haha.. I better send u a nicer picture of it.. hehe.. =p