CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Friday, September 19, 2008

Beauty Expo'08

Hello... I'm Back to blog.... :)



Tired..real tired..It's the end of the beauty sept expo'08. I'm assisting my academy (SNIPS COLLEGE OF CREATIVE ART) to sales as a part timer in the expo. It's only a short 4 days expo from 10.30am to 7pm but the tiredness that we are facing are speechless. I get up at 7.30am just to get myself ready shower, dressing up, makeup, setting hair and breakfast and make sure its time to be there punctual. OK..OK.. I admit i am as slow as a snail to get myself ready always :( but i did, i did tried to speed up i really did but never succeed :( ends up i'll mess up everything and that's me SORRY.

We have been asked to wear a bright, striking pink socks with black short/skirt or dress and to tie up our hair as high as possible with exaggerate makeup to be like cute japanese style. OMG!! You must be imagining now how will i look like with that kind of attire right? bad bad... haha. Actually attire is still acceptable but the worst is we need to where high heels where i have sore leg after that... :( sob.. sob... and *SNIPS* please be informed that we are all been under paid... please be more generosity lah next time... hehe..

From Left to Right : Clemence, Bee, Mikkie (Students), Xue er (Marketing SNIPS), Winnie (Hair Stylist) and Alvin (Makeup Artist)

***************
Our well-known Creative Hair Stylist/ Director

***************

Our another Hair stylist handsome? haha..

***************

OK that's it for today i got to go in a rush to have dinner see ya guys again ya!!!! Hope you enjoy my blog will get you more interesting news soon..

4 comments:

ShirusuRi said...

Ehhhh.. nt fair.. how come ta other guy no wear pink socks oso..ahahha.XP

Anonymous said...

Wow, u look pretty as ussual. Keep up the good work.

Cl3m3nCe said...

shirusuri, i'll suggest you to join us on the next expo k with pink color socks haha :P

Cl3m3nCe said...

Snoopy, i do not want to guess who are you since you refuse to reveal but anyway thanks for your praising..i'll make sure i'm always in good way ya take care