CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Monday, September 29, 2008

Bad Experience

Never been so stress with an only three days part time job. damn... damn messy management, kiasu singaporean company, complaining king, proud and sarcastic high or low rank staff. We have not been brief clearly on our paid or job roll and yet blame us for not doing this or that. I feel so much to quit and bring along with all the data that i've got on the very second day job but i'm a responsible girl hehe... :$ so i decided to hold on and finish all three days long which happen that i have my sore throat now, hand bruise, and also leg swollen :( i don't want to do anymore for just that little money... sob....



So, this is the cause why my hand is swollen :( we are giving out roses to exchange visitors data. We have 500 roses per day.. wow.. kiasu isn't it?

***************

This is my working partner as well as my classmate but he left and leave me alone on the second day :( So bad..

***************

However, i've found my cinderella shoe at vincci + which attracted me badly... i want the shoe, i love the shoe.. but it's too expensive it's out of my budget... :'( pretty right? and lastly not forgotten that i also saw a vest that i like so much too.. it's from guess rm300+ omg... why is all the things i like so expensive..hate..

***************

No comments: