CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Miserable

Every day I live more miserable,
Of everything I am not capable.
I thought I could do this right,
But now we are back to silent.

Tonight was going to be great.
Then with all this weight,
I begin to fall,
Fall very far away.

As you come towards me
I back away,Saying,
I only wish that this wasn’t swaying.

I love you with all my heart,
But now i'm just miserable.

Today gone,
And tomorrow still here.
All i can do is to wish you,
All the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.

Anonymous said...

"Yesterday Is History, Today Is A Give, Tomorow Is A Mystery". God will answer your prayer. Be patients.