CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Sunday, August 31, 2008

New LoOk Again


Yeap!! It's me again, another new look.. do you guys see any difference on me from this pic?


How about this? Can't really notice isn't it? "sob".. I've actually dyed a portion of my hair for different effect but i was dissapointed too when it was not as striking as i expected. It's a blue green swarkopf hair dye which has been extinct so that means there's no touch up can be done in the future sigh...hopefully it won't wash out after a number of shampoos.

Point to dye hair, i found a study done by the University of Washington which has been reported that women who dye their hair have a 50 percent greater risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and certain cancer. Dye hair can also cause itchy or raw skin, hair loss, swelling in the face, redness, trouble breathing and burning.

However, in a nation obsessed with youth and beauty, changing hair color is nearly as commonplace as changing clothes nowadays and that's what makes me doing it today too.

*Warning* It is nice to see, nice to try but once done plenty of future money will be spent due to taking care of it

No comments: