CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Thursday, August 7, 2008

HATE :@



This little creature is what i hate and afraid in my life for the past 20+ years or later...his/her name is "LIZARD".

This was took yesterday night in my room and how dare he still play marry go round with me from hiding here to there and giving me real hard time before he go out from my room. I swear i can't sleep with this creature under the same roof with me or i won't bath either if he's in my bathroom, oh dear!! God bless i don't mean to do that but it's not the first time where this little things scare me off so i did it..i'm sorry lizard. I spray sheltox on him and close him up with a tupper ware to make sure he won't come out to scare me again than i leave it to my mom to settle with him so i make sure when i come back from work he is settled so, i'm not sure whether he's died but sure no good news for his family. Rest in Peace..

No comments: