CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My big DAY (",)

Countdown 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Another 5 days to go to reach my BIG DAY.. my XX year big day hehe..

A birthday is always a very happy occasion for everyone, especially ladies, because on the very same day there might be lots of surprises, presents, joy from the one or someone who really treasure you. I have a grand but unforgettable good and bad memory on my birthday last year with lots of presents, lots of new and old friends celebrating with me but this year i'll be having my birthday in KL without my best friend, good friends, cousins, buddies and the one who i care by my side. I just can't imagine how lonely will that be but again i will not expect or wish for anyone knowing neither celebrating for me so that i won't dissappoint so much. sigh... sob... :'(

Anyway... Clemence Happy Advance Birthday.. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!
Wish U All The Best !!

Patricia said...

Girl only this year you away mah.. You went to study so you don't think like that ok.. Cheer up.. *Hugs*

Cl3m3nCe said...

Snoopy, my birthday is on 3rd of sept so it's not belated yet but anyway thanks for the greeting still hope to know who are you so that i wont feel like talking to a stranger. Thanks again!!

Cl3m3nCe said...

Girl!! dont worry im ok with that will wish to see you soon ya.. miss ya