CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Monday, August 25, 2008

My first time

My first time for past over 23 years. I've been considered and considered, overed and overed, should i or shouldn't i. Finally, i've made my decision to give it a try, to commit and just do it.


My first LEVIS JEANS..YEAH!!


I must have sound stupid where i believe most of the youngster nowadays had their first Levis for ages and yet i just got mine in my year 23..so pity :'(


It's a skinny jeans which suits my bodyline right..but still same problems occured. It's a low cut jeans but wear on my waist it had became a medium cut jeans :( because i have a 4.5% upper body and 5.5% lower body.


However, i have to promise myself not to spend for few months at least to recover for what the jeans had cost me :( it's RM279.00 again, i still can't believe i've actually bought such an expensive jeans








"Clemence Chan.. believe yourself that the jeans are really worth it either on its brand or the fabric texture and a nice jeans can last longer than the price cost"



1 comment:

Patricia said...

Yes Girl..!! Levis worth to buy de.. hehe..