CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sad Sunday

I wish i didn't made the promise to my other makeup artist to replace him for today's movie shooting :( I was told late yesterday night that today's call time will be at 7.30am and bad news was it was sunday, my mom usually needs the car to the morning church and which means the only easiest and cheapest way for me to get there was by LRT but again i have to take the 6am lrt where the sky was still in black and it was sri petaling station, the last station of the routh then it was sunday not many will be working nor studying so i have to be alone in the creapy long train. Wow..even story it sounds scary hehe..

My sweet partner how could you let me be alone there? I ends up have to bother our kind chris to wake up early morning and of course what to do? to bring me to my work scene lo...im so sorry for bothering you really do..so chris hopefully the bread warm you up a bit ya keke thanks anyway.

Sorry pal, actually lots of stuff in my mind to story to you guys but i can feel im half way running to my dream land i got to go good night..

No comments: