CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Friday, February 13, 2009

In a Box Co.


This is one of my favourite shop in One Utama, Damansara. It is name as "In a Box shop" where you really can find multi different sort of things and/or gift in it, just like all in one. It was designated in box/square concept where they actually sort all different seller things in their own own box.

In a box shop is a shop where they rent a box to all the free lance people whom wishes to sell their stocks/stuff/own creat things/cloth/accessories or whatsoever but without enough capital or any other reason that cause them couldn't own their own outlet. The seller who rent the box could able to sell off their stocks easily with the help of a formal outlet and the owner of the outlet get his earning from the rental and/or commission applied as well, isnt't that perfect? And i believe this is what worth the founder has his shop attractive with all different sort of things in a box shop. Bravo..and what a clever idea!!

2 comments:

ShirusuRi said...

hey..
put up a tag box here..so i can leave ur words whn I wanted to talk to u..
lolz..
I never see u online..sigh~and u never cal me..T>T

Cl3m3nCe said...

haha..first of all im so sorry that i do not know how to put up tag box, secondly i'll be going to online often now as i have my own pc with me but remember that you have a huge gap time diff with us here and lastly but not least you are so far away and how do you expect me to call you with those expensive phone fees not worth it haha.. :P