CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Thursday, February 19, 2009

That much i know

it's a sunny day which i manage to wake up by 9am and be only a little bit late on the appointment made with my uncle but ends up late which i again decided to skip my class. My mom are really worried if i could done my course within her time limit. However, due to racing with time i never wish to skip any of my classes or job all in a time thus, i arrange my nail teaching class to be started at 3pm few hours earlier than usual and ended up at 7pm then been asked to buy some fruits, titbits and meal from pasar malam nearby. Unfortunately, none of the dishes/food was suitable at my mom's taste. I was very cautious before i bought a food to makesure it suits my mom appetite cause i seldom did a right thing as her concern and i admit. I thought after a year staying individually with her i may know what she likes and don't but it looks like i'm not understanding her at all, not at all. I always wish there'll be a day i can chat with her nicely, with any topic, with no secret and no more misunderstanding, no more unhappy, no more guessing, no more anger. Before this day come true i shall admit i am a failure good daughter.

No comments: