CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Monday, March 9, 2009

updated pics

Here it goes----> pics taken on the previous sunday job >



Isma (act as a ghost in the series)

Its our first actress for the series but i can't remember her name ops sorry..
but she's kind of nice

Anding the handsom (our first actor for the series as well)



who else...hee..its cole and me on my first day show

she's one of the manager of the series again sorry can't remember their name
behind the scene at one of the restaurant nearby masjid jamek


behind the scene (omg its damn cold in here)
that's the company we are working for for this series-- POPIAH

It's us "the image team" and the above alvin as well "the hairstylist"

No comments: