CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Surprise but appreciate!!

***************



It was Monday which i first step in the academy after i came back from China. I'm grateful that every ones seems to be great that i'm back as well as my teacher and with a surprise good news to me that my last minute participate halloween makeup had been chosen as 2nd runner up. OMG!! i never think of winning any prizes because the makeup was so simple, messy, last minute and uncreative. Anyway, i really appreciate the result. After i've digested the news, i quickly flap through the bag of gift and to my surprise it's just all cash voucher like spa, reflexology, sample shampoo pack and a black puma t-shirt. Sigh...so lousy haha but it's still an extra gift la.. jia you clemence..



No comments: