CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry X'mas!!

Happy merry x'mas to all my friends here, hope you guys have a wonderful time and happy 2009 new year.

I supposed to have a wonderful x'mas this year because ing ming had organized a bbq party at his condo pool side but too bad i was sick again as usual. I know i'll surely be sick after a week of stress work but never thought of so serious this time. I have been sick for past three days and again thought it'll be fine the next day when i awake but till this morning i know i can't be that optimistic i'm really having a high fever so call up chris and go for a doctor and OMG was fever till 40`, flu, sore throat, coughing and low blood pressure. I am going to claim ing ming enterprise for my medical fee for helping him to wake up early and go pasar pagi just to buy him all the ingredients needed for the party haha....

OK that's all for today i guess, really so blur blur now. See you guys...pray that i'll be fine tomorrow when i open my eyes.. :(

4 comments:

ShirusuRi said...

Ah....
ahahhaa...
I miss u..
Most miss if your treat..to neway again..
I WANT..
NX TIME WHN I VISIT U, UR GONNA TREAT ME AGAIN..LOLZ...

Anonymous said...

u getting better? hope you recover fast and well k...

Cl3m3nCe said...

(if you do read this out) how am i gonna reply you my anonymous when im like talking to no one tho im very appreciate of you concern anyway im much fine now on my fever but another sickness coming up anyway i'll take care dont worry lastly i still hope you could leave your name or nick someday on your next comment on my blog

Cl3m3nCe said...

cyrus..

sure will give you treat again on your next trip k but you make sure you dont come back every week to month la haha broke later