CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Saturday, December 13, 2008

NTV 7 Star Live Concert

Saturday ~ Sunny ~ Noon



OMG!! I'm so excited now. I was asked to makeup and touch up for the NTV 7 Star Live concert tonight at Petaling Jaya who included all the Taiwan and local artistes might be not all of them as some they do bring along their own private makeup artist but Harlem and Jam Hsiao is who i can confirm. I should be happy for the chance that i could have a precious experience, port folio and close contact with all the super artistes but still the most that i worry is i have to handle by myself without the guide of my teacher till later they join after their Hilton Hotel job. I told myself optimisticly, since my teacher put all the trust on me that is why i've been selected so i must be confident and trust myself that i can do it and i believe this will be my first step to step forward and there'll be lots coming up in the future with more super models, artistes, hostes and etc.. Gambateh

Honestly, i'm quite tired for all the rushing classes to attend and speeding up my student course and all this job with weird timing either till late night or too early. Tonight, would have to arrive at 5.30pm and probably will ends only if they ends which will be late midnight and tomorrow to thursday will be another job on queue at 8tv for the "One in a million" show which must be arrived by 7am till unknown. As usual if it says i have to arrive at 7am which means i have to wake up and get myself ready shower, dress up, makeup at 5am. Can i be in time for breakfast is another issue and i am still not sure where is the exact location but surely somewhere Damansara where i need to free up another half to 45mins for my route. I'm so TIRED but no matter what i have to stand by it for my bright future purposes... + you + you + you....

3 comments:

ShirusuRi said...

oi...y u dn go on facebook le ?

Cl3m3nCe said...

aiyo i always lupa tengok ma and i donno how to use facebook so seldom check on that account lo paiseh ah.. hehe

Anonymous said...

u go in open ur inbox nia..zzz..
btw, u gt ma hp number le ma ?