CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Saturday, December 20, 2008

8tv recording

First of all, i apologize for all my outdated news as i do not have my private pc to blog always.

I've finally done all my job on hand. yeapy.. You guys have been hearing me complaining and complaining that how busy i am recently but seriously i am...... :( after the ntv7 star live concert on 13th of Dec i was continued directly right after till last thursday and again receiving side makeup at saturday. The worst is i only slept for two hours everyday OMG.. can you feel the stress that i'm facing? Anyway, i am glad to be praised end of the day by the VIP'S of 8tv for doing a good job and at least, all the stress meant something.

The ipoh hair stylists and us makeup artists from kl group up to have dinner on our last day on show. They are young but bright future as i can foresee and they are really funny. I look back to the pictures taken together today and found out i miss them so much even it's just a short collegues so call.

However, i haven't got the pics taken with me yet but promise to blog up on my next blog for you guys ya!!!

To be continued......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS KL~!!!!