CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What do you want me to do?

What should i do? What do you want from me? Ain't i nothing good for you? I've tried my best to compliment with you but why things just never work out between us? You asked me to do this and that, complained me for not doing this and that and lastly i did according what you expect me to do but what's wrong again? Why i just can't stop you from nagging? I can't stand it anymore. I do not want and do not wish to think negatively too but why am i just getting the alert from you that i'm just nothing good from the others?

Mom, i really love you all so much. I know you are stress from your works, i know i'm useless today that i still need to get pocket monies from you, bothering you to bring me to lrt station for train, keeping you excuse to nag on me to wake up early to finish the housework before going out for school and this and that.

You ask and wish that i can come over to KL with you, get something for myself to learn while recovering my health, you said you and brother will take care of my expenses, all i need to do is concentrate on my course. Sometimes, i'll think i shouldn't have trust you all and chose to come over. I should have know much earlier that i have problems staying with families.

You nag at me that ppl's daughter knows how to fill up their time with part time job to earn their own extra monies and all i know is just stay at home sleep and eat. Previously, i'm really new with KL, i'm not familiar with KL route, i do not know where to find and what kind of job to find for a part time job. Today, i get an offer which i am proud that i was highly recommended by my teacher (makeup artist) for an 11 days part time job in 1 Utama (45 mins drive from town) with high paid too. (RM10/hour). I am so happy that i at last got my first part time job (a good beginning) but ends up i was being asked and screw by you for accepting the job so far away and i have to skip my class for a week just because of the work and yet not so much money earning. What do you want from me? What have i done wrong to fullfill your requirement? You expect i earn RM100/hour? better to have the job just down stairs our condo? or runding with the boss that they have to follow all my needs instead of i follow theirs? Is there everythings perfect? I just can never be trusted by you..never..nothing that i done been appreciate by you.

No comments: