CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Monday, July 28, 2008

Palace of the Golden Horse

I was frustrated this noon when my mom insisted me to join them (mom, uncle and his family) for high tea where i don't feel like going (not because of not wanted to eat but that's the only time where i can use my mom's pc freely). Once again without warning my mental pressure came, i could feels my tears flowing not under control, feels so exhausted for a fresh air and wanted my freedom so badly. I was staying alone indepently and freedomly when i got my first job till the day i decided to come to KL but now i was like back to my school time, being control, taking pocket monies and doing housework (i'm fine for doing housework as im need to stay in the same house too).


However, i'm there with them for high tea too at a hotel name "Palace of the Golden Horse". Wow!! thanks god, at least the renovation and scenery of the hotel worth my tears. It's a six stars hotel with arabian style renovation and antique/ classic material and also decorated with lots of horses of course which match their title. They have expensive mosaic, high ceilings decorated with horses pic, wonderful ballroom, classical dining area and huge garden covered with lovely grass as if staying in ancient castle. I think this hotel has a history of at least 10 years and above as per my uncle. Although it was still nicely maintain but..haha..i accidentally found a big rat hole on one of their window frame ops...hehe that's why i always said nothing is perfect.




(HIGH TEA MOMENT)

Nice dining area isn't it?

has Jerudong lost a horse from the "Marry go Round"?
Lots of century eggs, my best friend (patricia) favourite..


Full plate of salad, vege and fruits good for health ya..

1 comment:

Patricia said...

ahh.. U remember century eggs are my favourite.. Gal.. Don't feel mental pressure.. I worry about you..