CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Judimar Harnandez


I saw her. Yes, i really saw her personally.
My favourite judge (8tv, So you think you can dance), JUDIMAR HARNANDEZ. Even her name is cool right? I really adore her..she's like angel. If anyone of you ever watched her show than i think you'll have the same opinion as i do.
She's natural pretty. She's generous. She's gorgeous. She's friendly and as well as environmental friendly too.
When she judge, her comments are short yet powerful. The wording that she used are not irritating instead of supportive and comfortable, but that doesn't mean that she's not professional. Is just that she knows how to comment those participants in easy understanding and self-confidence way. As we all know everyone wish to find more self-confidence in others to prove their ability in order to do better. No matter how bad we are a little self confidence from others really means a lot and she did it in a right way. It's psychology prove.

No comments: