CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Sunday, July 27, 2008

346 days



Yeapy!! After 346 days i finally got my hair straighten back. Guess what? i've not combed my hair ever since the day i curl it. haha.. sounds disgusting? but i wash it everyday la.. Anyway i've almost forgotten the pleasent feeling of combing hair and im so glad now that i can comb it everyday from now on hee.. :D





For the length of my hair, i suppose to spend at least a RM200 in order to straighten it but instead i've only spent a RM80+ for it. Cool (",).


Thanks to my lovely cousin Ms. Miko for being so king to give a hand. Even though she had just graduated from her hair course with only a few months experiences but her passion towards hair definitely lead her to a better future. (Kambateh biao mei)


So friends out there...any comments for my new hair style? Do i look nice with my hair straighten or curl? Do i look like a little girl in my early teens? haha... By the way, just for your info.. surviving in KL is real costly. I've spent RM40 just to trim and wash it yesterday and was still thinking if i would want to dye some colour to brighterup my look but...talk about PRICING better forget it sigh....

No comments: