CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Starbucks

" Banana Chocolate Muffin"
Yup, it's the Starbucks famous "Banana Chocolate Muffin" yummy... It has been highly recommended by my friends saying it really taste good and it is.
As usual i didn't have my breakfast before class today and i was damn hungry but nicole need me to practice her scratch makeup before i can go for my lunch and i suddenly think of the highly recommended muffin and what else there it comes...must buy, must taste and must try yet the stall is just downstairs our building.
==============
"Don’t expect anything from life,expectations hurt.When you don’t expect,every moment is a surprise and every surprise brings happiness"
I have a glance of touching moment today when i'm on my way to class by LRT. I would everytime felt touch and as if lifes fill with hope when i saw teenage who volunteer to share their sit for someone who need it more than we do and of cause i would definitely share mine too always but scenario today is different the one who share his sit to an old man is someone who are not too far the age comparing the old man. Both with full head of white hair, wearing old guy look t-shirt and sport shoe for easy walking, isn't it touching? can you feel what i see?
Life should be like that..helping doesn't mind ageing so stop all the excuses that you need more than others do when you actually don't.

No comments: