CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sharing


i know my toe might not look good but still it's cute isn't it? haha... just wanna share something new that i've just learned from my friend.

i've learned to moisture my skin all over with lotion or either body butter not long ago with the step to apply right after shower to provide a better absorbtion. Recently only i know feet can actually be the most important area that we cannot left out when applying lotion as it can get crack easily and after applying please remember to wear on your sock which can be more effective. Thus, tho my pic is ugly but my feet would be moistured the next day haha...have you learn a lesson?

my new nail art (drawn by my student)
**************

mini cornetto...yummy...

**************

Below pictures taken at KLCC.
My friends and i went to KLCC today for the last day PC fair and OH MY GOD!! you can never imagine how pack and traffic jam was there no matter we are talking bout cars or people...it's just terribly "mountain people mountain sea". We started to que for parking maybe round few kilometres away before. We waited few turns before we manage to squeeze in the lift to KLCC. We took a 20mins just to wait turn for toilet. We round, we stand and wait for sits for lunch at the food court before we could take turn to make order for food respectively. We take any/every oppurtunities to stand in the escalator and the reality of the PC fair was not we who suppose to walk slowly to survey prices and decided to buy but being push from the main door to the exit door and it was not only a floor or a hall but three floors with five halls in it. Alright, that's it. Told myself one time is more than enough. What's the point for being push and pack and sweat and step just to hope to buy something just a little bit cheaper than the original price. It's really no fun.


salina & clemence

***************



clemence in green & sean ing ming
***************



Yeapy..my new RED CINDERELLA shoe. I love it!!






No comments: