CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beloved uncle

For my beloved late uncle..

Three months have passed. I'll never forget the day when someone rang to tell me that you've gone away. The hurt is the same like an open wound. There are days i don't utter a sound. Some days the pain is stronger. It makes me sick and weak. You are a special person in my life. You are my respect, friend, philosopher, guide and lot more but now you are gone without having a chance to tell you how much you've been loved and thanks in my heart. Uncle, i love you and always will. You've filled a space no one could fill.

Words on behalf of your family and i..

They thought of you with love today but that is nothing new. They thought of you yesterday and days before that too. They think of you in silence. They often speak your name. They never knew how hard it was to loose someone they love until the day you went to heaven above. Even though they can't see, they know your up there watching over them. They miss you more and more everday but now all they have is memories and your picture in a frame. Your memory is their keepsake with which they'll never part. God has you in his keepsake. They have you in their heart and shall forever remain.

~~~~~May you Rest In Peace~~~~~

No comments: