CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am just who i am, never ashamed of how i am and everyone's just love me for being who i am

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Coffee


Here left another my beloved...coffee. He's my first dog. He's not a luxuries dog but we all treasure and love him so much cause he is so cute. He is big yet manja. He used to run around inside our house till we band him in cause he's getting bigger hehe. He loves to bath and he loves to climb on people. He's my beloved dog who never realize he is no more little puppy but big big dog. Lagi teruk there's a day my aunt found out he climb to the top of her car to sleep so naughty right.. There's also a time we are too busy to bath for him for a month plus then he boycott wiith us. He refuse to eat and no more run around just sleep there everyday till almost sick then when we wash car he's so happy and jump over to us only we knew all he want is just shower haha.. but this time is different it's not because of shower, he just dont want to eat and take medicine. He's so sick there's nothing we can do and not long after he left us peacefully....im so sad i really miss you so much my dear coffee. Why dont you wait me for another 10days to let me meet you very one last time :( However, dear coffee hope you rest in peace..

No comments: